Friday, November 7, 2008

One Word Tag

Rules: Answer the questions with one word and one word only!

Were is your cell phone? pocket
Where is your significant other? picknicking
Your hair color? dissappearing
Your favorite thing? family
Your dream last night? ?
Your dream/goal? eternity
The room you're in? empty
You're hobby? cooking
You're fear? Obamanation
Where do you want to be in 6 years? @grandkids
Where were you last night? airport
What you're not? settled
One of your wish list items? Rome
Where you grew up? Vegas
The last thing you did? unloaded
What are you wearing? normal
Your TV? Silent
Your pet? numerous
Your Computer? sssllllloooowwwwwwww
Your mood? content
Missing someone? many
Your car? many
Something your not wearing? frown
Favorite store? freshneasy
Your summer? hot
Love someone? molto
Your favorite color? any
When is the last time you laughed? now
When is the last time you cried? ages

2 comments:

Pie said...

I love it! Your answers to hair and computer made me laugh out loud.

Patheticlibs said...

I am so glad I am one of the 11 reaseons. You always continue to bless my life a little more each day. I love you the same way. LoLo